500ml 1000ml Frosting Glass Hair Oli Bottles
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.1 US $0.35|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100000per Day|
|Transport Package:||1. Pallet Packaging 2. Carton Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 192
- Material: Glass
- Bottleneck: Narrow Mouth Bottle
- Age Group: All Ages
- Feature: Recyclable, Disposable, Degradable
- Surface Handling: Frost
- Specification: SGS, FDA, ISO
- Volume: 500-1000 Ml
- Sealing Type: Pump Sprayer
- Shape: Round
- Color: Transparent
- Application: Personal Care
- Style: Eco-Friendly
- Origin: Jiangsu Xuzhou
1.500ml 1000ml frosting glass hair oli bottles
2. High quality
3. Attractive price
4. Company awardedISO
1. Pallet packaging 2. Carton packaging
1. Factory direct sales wiht high quality and low price.
2. Material: Clear glass.
3. Capacity: The capacity can be produced as your requirements.
4. Professional OEM factory.
5. Color: Clean, and also can be painting to you requirment.
6. Frosting, logo printing, hot stamping and other craftworks is available.
7. Match pump sert and caps as attached perfectly.
As a leading manufacturer, we produce various of quality products with competitive prices, which will help promote your product, business, service or event!
For further information, you can connect us.
Xuzhou Dahua Glass Products Co, . Ltd. Locates in Xuzhou City, which is the famous glassware products center in China. The traffic is very convenient. The products mainly include willow craft, candle holder, glass candle holder, coloured candle holders, glass vase, glass bottle, glass jar, stemglass, wine bottle, glass vase and feeding bird glass.
Our company has warehouse, ready to provide all kinds of glass products and shortest delivery time. Our mainly markets are the middle east, Asia, Africa, Euro, Australia, the USA and many other overseas countries...
1.Mold lead time: 15 days 2.Proofing lead time: 3-7 days
3.Mass production lead time: 25-45 days
|Packing||Carton/Pallet or at customer's request|
|Payment terms||30% deposit in advance, balance against the copies of B/L or by L/C at sight.|